欢迎访问课件基地!

银行英语情景口语:存款证明业务

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于存款证明业务的相关英语口语该怎么表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于存款证明业务银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A:Hey, Mr Brown. How are you? Look at that smile on your face!

  嘿,Brown先生。您好吗?看您这一脸的笑容!

  B:Recently it's been pretty good, actually.

  实际上,最近还真是不错。

  A:That's what we like to hear, a profitable business.

  这正是我们想听到的,一门好生意。

  B:Well, yes. Thanks, there's no trouble at the moment.

  嗯,是的。谢谢,目前是一帆风顺呐。

  A:So, what can I do for you today? Are you needing to withdraw or transfer?

  那么,我今天有什么可以帮您的?您需要提款还是转账?

  B:I'm going to need a Deposit Certification, to handle the affairs related to home.

  我得需要一个存款证明,用来处理一些事情,与我的老家有关。

  A:Oh, domestic things? Yes of course,we can help you with that.

  哦,处理您的国内事务?当然可以,我们可以帮您办理。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A:Hi, can I assist you in any way?

  您好,我如何能为您效劳?

  B:Oh, thank you. Yes please. What I need is to handle some domestic affairs.

  噢,谢谢你。麻烦你啦。我需要应付一些我们国内的事务。

  A:Oh,I see. In what area?

  哦,我明白了。您需要办哪些业务?

  B:Well, I need a Deposit Certification to handle this.

  嗯,我需要一个存款证明来处理这事。

  A:Yes,we have this service. Have you got a deposit certificate and your passport? I'm sorry to ask you, but your passport is very important.

  是的,我们有这项服务。您带来了存单和您的护照吗?很抱歉问您这个事情,但您的护照是非常重要的。

  B:Yes,yes. Here it is. By the way,is there a handling fee?

  是的,是的。在这里。顺便问一下,要收手续费吗?

  A:Yes,I'm afraid there is.

  是的,恐怕是要收的。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A:Today, you need to pay 20 RMB in handling fees.

  今天,您需要付20元手续费。

  B:Can't you just take it from my account? I can't be bothered with cash dealings today.

  你不能直接从我的账户中支取吗?我现在无法用现金交易。

  A:I must tell you that because your banking has been such a large amount, you need to wait until you leave the country to get any currency back.

  我必须告诉您,因为您的银行业务量一直很大,您得等到离开本国之后才能换回您的本国货币。

  B:You mean, if there is any left over?

  你的意思是,如果到时候还有余额的话?

  A:Yes, totally. It's nice to meet a customer who understands the system.

  是的,正是如此。很高兴遇见一位了解我们系统的顾客。

  B:Right, so the deposit, if I don't draw on it will be blocked after you get the Deposit Certification?

  行,那么这些存款,如果我不取它的话,在开了存款证明之后,就会被冻结了吧?

  A:That's right. I know we have a complex system, but you have caught on so quickly.

  没错。我知道我们有一个复杂的系统,但您了解得还真快。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A:Hello, Sir. We haven't seen you for quite a while. So, what is it today that we can do for you?

  您好,先生。我们已经有好一阵子没见到您了。那么,今天我们有什么可以为您效劳的?

  B:I need a Deposit Certificate to handle some stuff in land.

  我需要一个存款证明来处理一些地产方面的事宜。

  A:I see, yes,I can do that now. I'm sure you know, as I may have told you before, you should pay an extra 20 RMB handling fee for this service.

  我明白了,是的,我现在就可以办理。我肯定您是知道的,我以前也许告诉过您,您需要为此服务另付20元的手续费。

  B:Yes, I recall you charging that before. And I thought it was extortionate! Haha!

  是的,我记得你们以前就收过我手续费。而且,我过去认为收费太高啦!哈哈!

  A:I can just take it from your account, you don't need to give me cash.

  我可以直接从您的账户中扣除,您不需要给我现金。

  B:OK ... so it'll come out of my account? Well, that makes it much easier.

  好吧……那么手续费就从我的账户里扣了吧?嗯,这样就更简单些。

  A:Anything else you'll be needing today, Sir?

  今天您还需要其他的服务吗,先生?

  B:Nope. That's everything, thanks.

  不用了。全办完了,谢谢。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享