欢迎访问课件基地!

难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-2:加菲猫场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 2

  场景2

  Garfield: Aha! I so knew you weren't me.

  加菲:我就知道你不是我。

  Prince: And you must be Garfield.

  王子:你肯定是加菲吧。

  Garfield: How do you know my name?

  加菲:你怎么知道我的名字?

  Prince: I've lived your life for the past few days. Yes, if ever a man loved a cat, it's your Jon. Return to him, Garfield.Return to your home.

  王子:这几天我一直过着你的生活。真的,约翰是一个真正热爱动物的人。回去吧,加菲,回你的家吧。

  Garfield: Your Highness, you don't have to tell me twice. Bye-bye.

  加菲:陛下,不要再说了,再见。

  Winston: Sir, thank heavens. You 've returned. The real prince!

  温森:谢天谢地,真正的王子,你终于回来了。

  Animals: The prince is home, back with us!

  动物们:王子回家了,又和我们在一起了。

  Preston: It's the real prince, the genuine article.

  瞢莱斯顿:他是真的王子,货真价实!

  Prince: Yes, my friends, I have returned to you at this, our darkest hour. So, Winny, what exactly, is Lord Dargis up to?

  王子:好的,我的朋友,我回来了。前一段时间真是生命中最黑暗的时刻啊?温森,达吉斯到底要干什么勾当?

  Winston: He intends to level our homes and kill us all.

  温森:他想铲平这里,把我们都消灭掉。

  Prince: O... kay. Well, in that case. I decree that we pack our bags and get our scraggy bottoms out of here. Perhaps to the castle next door.

  王子:好的,既然这样,我们只好收拾包裹离开这了,或许可以搬到隔壁的城堡去。

  Garfield: Oh, boy.

  加菲:啊,真的吗?

  Animal: What?

  动物们:什么?

  Marten: Well, that was inspirational.

  马河:嗯,有创意。

  Cow: Brilliant.

  母牛:太棒了。

  McBunny: I am so fired up.

  麦克伯尼:我真是太兴奋了。

  Garfield: You know, I have to believe we can do better.

  加菲:我觉得还有别的好办法。

  Preston: I thought you were leaving.

  普莱斯顿:我以为你走了。

  Garfield: Hey, button the beak, Fruit Loops, or I'll stick that thing on backwards. Look, Lord Doofus is just another bully. And what do we do to bullies?

  加菲:闭嘴吧,大嘴巴。听着,他只不过恃强凌弱,我们该怎么办?

  Duck: Well, generally, we run from them.

  鸭子:通常来说,跑吧。

  Garfield: No, we don't leave. We stand and we kick royal but. Trust me, if you beasts can bake a two-cheese lasagna, You can be at Dargis.

  加菲:不!我们不走。我们守住阵脚,狠狠地反击。相信我,如果你们可以做双层奶酪宽面,你们当然也可以修理达吉斯!

  Hobbs: There you are, man. God! What happened to your clothes?

  霍布斯:你在这啊,啊,老天,怎么了?

  Dargis: Indeed, it's been that kind of day.

  达吉斯:的确,今天真倒霉。

  Hobbs: Mr. Dargis, I demand an explanation.

  霍布斯:达吉斯先生,请解释一下。

  Dargis: I had no choice. The cat just won't die.

  达吉斯:我没有选择,那猫真是命大。

  Greene: What did you say?

  格林:你说什么?

  Dargis: You will sign the deeds over to me, cat or no cat.

  达吉斯:不管有没有那猫,你都得把这契约转让给我。

  Veterinary Assistant: Oh, my!

  秘书:啊,我的天。

  Westminster: Mr. Hobbs, you were right. Lord Dargis was willing to go to any lengths to get the estate. I can see you're busy. I'm just gonna...

  威斯特敏斯特:霍布斯先生,你说对了。达吉斯先生无论如何也要得到那块地产。我知道你很忙,我就是要……

  Dargis: Uh! Young lady. Get over there. Traitoress. You were working with them all along!

  达吉斯:啊,小丫头,过来!你这个叛徒,你始终跟他们是一起的。

  Jon: Odie! Odie, wait for me! Odie!

  约翰:欧蒂!等等我。

  Dargis: Get on with it!

  达吉斯:快点!

  Prince: Hello, everyone. Sorry I'm late. Shall I ring for tea?

  王子:嗨,大家好,对不起我来晚了,可以要点茶吗?

  Hobbs: Well, it's Prince, and he's alive!

  霍布斯:是王子,他还活着!

  Dargis: I am bushed.

  达吉斯:真倒霉!

  Garfield: All this running-for-my-life stuff. What say we break for lunch, take a quick nap and pick it up later? Sound good?

  加菲:事情来得太快了,可不可以吃点午饭,睡一下再接着来啊, 听起来不错!

  Dargis: There are two of you little monsters, hmm?

  达吉斯:你们两个怪物都来了,哼?

  Garfield: For those keeping score at home, that's 18 lives.

  加菲:告诉家里记分的家伙们,那可是18条命啊。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享