欢迎访问课件基地!

难以忘怀电影对白-1:简·爱场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:简·爱场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 1

  场景1

  In Mr. Rochester's garden at night.

  夜里,在罗切斯特先生的花园里。

  Rochester: Still awake?

  罗切斯特:还没睡?

  Jane: I could not sleep until I knew you were safe. How is Mr. Mason?

  简:我等你平安回来才能睡着。梅森先生怎么样?

  Rochester: He will be all right. He is with the doctor.

  罗切斯特:他会好的,他和医生在一起。

  Jane: And the danger you thought were in last night? Is that past?

  简:你昨晚说遇到了危险?那过去了吗?

  Rochester: I can't vouch for that until Mason is Out of England, which will be soon, I hope.

  罗切斯特:梅森离开英国,我才能保证,我希望他尽早离开。

  Jane: He did not seem a man willfully to injure you.

  简:他不像是一个存心伤害你的人。

  Rochester: No. But unintentionally he might. Sit down.

  罗切斯特:是。可他也许在无意中伤害了我,坐下。

  Jane: And what of Grace Poor ?Why do you keep her on here?

  简:格雷斯-普尔是怎么回事?你为什么把她留在这里?

  Rochester: I have no choice.

  罗切斯特:我别无选择。

  Jane: But sure you do...

  简:可你完全可以……

  Rochester: Stay with me for a while. Don 't press me for answering that. I count on you more than you know. Advise me, Jane. I'll put a case to you of a boy, a young man, spoiled and indulged from youth to commit a capital error. I don't say crime but error. The consequences are dreadful. The only escape is exile and sense of pleasure. And then he meets a woman. A fine woman with qualities he has never met in 20 years. He has a chance of living like a human being again. Only convention stands in the way. Can he ask her to defy it ?

  罗切斯特:跟我呆一会儿,别逼我回答那个。你不知道我是多么指望你。简,给我出出主意。我把这样一个案子交给你,有一个男孩,一个年轻人,从小就被宠坏了。他犯了一个大错,我是说错误,不是罪恶,这后果非常可怕。唯一的逃避方法就是背井离乡、寻欢作乐。后来,他遇到了一个女人,20年来他从未见过的一个好女人。他有了一次重新做人的机会。只是习俗阻碍了他们。他能要求她蔑视这个吗?

  Jane: You talk of yourself, Mr. Rochester.

  简:你在说自己,罗切斯特先生。

  Rochester: Yes.

  罗切斯特:对。

  Jane: We are each responsible to God for our actions, and I don't think we could ask God to share the burdens, least of all, Miss Ingram.

  简:我们自己的行动都要各自向上帝负责,我想我们不能要求上帝分担那些责任,更不能要求英格拉小姐。

  Rochester: Don't you think if I married her, she would regenerate me with a vengeance?

  罗切斯特:你不认为如果我娶了她,她会使我彻底获得新生吗?

  Jane: Since you ask me, sir, no, I do not.

  简:既然你问我,先生,不,我不这样认为。

  Rochester: You do not like her. You can be honest.

  罗切斯特:你不喜欢她。你可以实话实说。

  Jane: I don't think she is for you.

  简:我认为她不配你。

  Rochester: Presumptions. And who is for me then? Have you seen someone you can recommend? You have grown attached to Thornfield?

  罗切斯特:自以为是。那谁配我呢?你有什么人可以推荐吗?你越来越依恋桑菲尔德了吧?

  Jane: I've been happy here.

  简:我在这里很开心。

  Rochester: Would it grieve you to leave it?

  罗切斯特:你离开这里会伤心吗?

  Jane: Leave it.

  简:离开这里?

  Rochester: When I am married, I shall nor want to live here.

  罗切斯特:我结婚后,就不想住在这里了。

  Jane: Of course Adel will go to school, I will find another post. I must go in, sir. I’m cold.

  简:当然,阿黛尔要去上学,我可以再找一个事儿。我必须进去了,先生。我冷。

  Rochester: Jane.

  罗切斯特:简。

  Jane: Please let me go.

  简:请让我走。

  Rochester: Wait.

  罗切斯特:等等。

  Jane: Let me go.

  简:让我走。

  Rochester: Jane.

  罗切斯特:简。

  Jane: Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, I have no feelings?I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.But he did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

  简:你为什么要对我说这样的事儿?你和她跟我有什么关系?你以为我穷、相貌平平,就没有什么感情吗?我向你保证,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌.我会让你难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开你一样。可他没有这样做。可我的灵魂能和你的灵魂说话,仿佛我们俩都穿过了坟墓,平等地站在天堂面前。

  Rochester: Jane.

  罗切斯特:简。

  Jane: Let me go, sir.

  简:让我走,先生。

  Rochester: I love you. I love you!

  罗切斯特:我爱你,我爱你!

  Jane: No, don't make me foolish.

  简:不,别让我干蠢事。

  Rochester: Foolish ? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Monry to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

  罗切斯特:蠢事?我需要你,布兰奇对我是什么?我知道我对她是什么。是他父亲用以开垦土地的本钱。嫁给我,简,说你嫁给我。

  Jane: I want to read your face!

  简:我想看清你的脸!

  Rochester: You torture me with your doubts. Say yes, say yes. ( He takes her into his arms and kisses her. ) God forgive me. And let no men meddle with me. She is mine. Mine.

  罗切斯特:你用怀疑折磨着我,说嫁给我,说嫁给我,(他将她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人管我的事儿,她是我的。我的。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享