欢迎访问课件基地!

租用公寓实用对话及情景句(一)

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  关于租用公寓的表达不知道伙伴们是不是都有接触过?以下是小编给大家整理的关于租用公寓实用对话及情景句(一),希望可以帮到大家

  租用公寓 (一)

  Mary:I heard that you are looking for a house.

  玛丽:我听说你在找房子?

  Jane: Yes.

  简:是啊。

  Mary: How is it going?

  玛丽:找得怎么样了?

  Jane: I haven't found one that satisfies my demand yet.

  简:还没有找到令我满意的。

  Mary: I can recommend an apartment for you. A friend of mine is about to move. She doesn't want to rent that house any longer.

  玛丽:我可以向你推荐一所公寓。我的一个朋友要搬了。她不打算再租那套公寓了。

  Jane: Where is the house?

  简:公寓在哪儿呢?

  Mary: It is on Spring Avenue.

  玛丽:在斯普林大道上。

  Jane: Really? So it is just near my office building. Great! How much is the rent?

  简:真的?那正好离我的办公楼很近。太好了!房租多少?

  Mary: It's $240 a month.

  玛丽:240美元一个月。

  Jane: Does that include utilities?

  简:包括水电费吗?

  Mary: It includes water but not gas and electricity.

  玛丽:包括水费但煤气费和电费另算。

  Jane: That's a little expensive.

  简:有点儿贵。

  Mary: But it is very convenient for you to walk to work.

  玛丽:但是对你来说上班很方便。

  Jane: Yes. I won't have to take a bus to go to my office. Is it a one-bedroom apartment?

  简:是啊,那样我就不用坐公交车上班了。是一间卧室的公寓吗?

  Mary: Yes, it is.

  玛丽:是的。

  Jane: That is what I'm looking for. Could I go to see the house tomorrow afternoon?

  简:那正是我想找的。我明天下午可以去看看房子吗?

  Mary: Certainly. But I have to contact my friend first.

  玛丽:当然。不过我得先与我那位朋友联系一下。

  Jane: All right. Thank you.

  简:好的。谢谢。

  实用情景句型

  1. I heard that you are looking for a house.

  我听说你在找房子?

  I was told that you are looking for a house.

  我听说你在找房子?

  It is said that you are looking for a house.

  我听说你在找房子?

  I'm looking for a place to lease near here.

  我想在这儿附近租个地方住。

  I'm looking for a place to rent near here.

  我想在这儿附近租个地方住。

  2. I haven't found one that satisfies my demand yet.

  还没有找到令我满意的。

  I haven't found a satisfied one yet.

  还没有找到合适的。

  I haven't found one which meet my demand yet.

  还没有找到合适的。

  3. A friend of mine is about to move.

  我的一个朋友要搬了。

  My friend is close to moving.

  我的一个朋友要搬了。

  A friend of mine is going to move.

  我的一个朋友要搬了。

  4. She doesn't want to rent that house any longer.

  她不打算再租那套公寓了。

  She doesn't want to rent that house any more.

  她不打算再租那套公寓了。

  She no longer want to rent that house.

  她不打算再租那套公寓了。

  5. So it is just near my office building.

  那正好离我的办公楼很近。

  It is next to my office building.

  那正好离我的办公楼很近。

  It is not far from my office building.

  那正好离我的办公楼很近。

  We would like to live near a primary school.

  我们想住得离小学近一点儿。

  We would like to live near my company.

  我们想住得离我公司近一点儿。

  We would like to live near the public transportation.

  我们想住得离公共交通近一些。

  6. Does that include utilities?

  包括水电费吗?

  Rent doesn't include gas/meals/heating.

  房租不包括煤气费/伙食费/暖气费。

  Utilities are excluded.

  不包括水电费。

  Heating is excluded.

  不包括暖气费。

  7. But it is very convenient for you to walk to work.

  但是对你来说上班很方便。

  It's important for you to use time wisely.

  聪明地利用好你的时间是重要的。

  It's possible for them to get there before dark.

  他们天黑前到达那里是可能的。

  It's difficult to find the house.

  找座房子是困难的。

  8. But I have to contact my friend first.

  不过我得先与我那位朋友联系一下。

  But I have to get in touch with my friend firstly.

  不过我得先与我那位朋友联系一下。

  At first I have to call my friend.

  我得先给我朋友打一电话。

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享